NAWBO represents the interests of women business owners across all industries. With over 5,000 members and 60 chapters across the country, NAWBO is committed to nurturing a membership representative of the diversity present within the population of over 9.1 million women owned businesses across America.
Our goal is to provide women in business with the tools, resources, and support necessary to build and sustain a thriving business, as well as to improve the economic climate for future women business ownership.
Essential to our mission is a commitment to building strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations with the business community. Your support of our organization is vital to the continued success of our members for it helps to provide robust programming, exclusive content, and access to procurement, networking, and non-traditional educational opportunities.
SUPPORT WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
You’ll find detailed benefits of our Corporate Partnership program outlined in the official packet available for download below. But here are a few highlights of what we offer:
- Monthly luncheons that connect our partners with members and visiting guests
- Quarterly social and teambuilding events that deepen relationships with corporate partners and members in a non-sales environment
- NAWBO Business University (NBU) half-day educational session highlights topics for business growth, including real lessons from business leaders and best practices
- Customized corporate partner events (platinum level) to educate and connect women entrepreneurs
- Promote national programs with organizations such as Bank of America, Traveler’s and Weebly who want to reach Nashville women business owners
- Special events that are held periodically to support local charities and organizations
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how you can be a part of our efforts to further women in business in the Nashville area, and how those efforts can work in tandem to highlight your own dedication to promoting diversity.